It is pouring rain right now! I went downstairs a little while ago and noticed lightening... so when I came back up I opened my bedroom shades (the alarm is on, so I can't open any doors or windows). I continued to enjoy the lightening flashes and the occassional thunder. Just now it sounded like ginormous rain drops were hitting the house and my Xterra outside. Now, just as I am typing this it is calming down.. no, wait, it's pouring again. Well, I'm excited, I hope it's a big Texas Size storm!!!! :)
Miss you all! Oh yeah, it's coming down now! SWEET!
2 comments:
I am happy for you and jealous of your storm! Enjoy it for me!!!
You are in the perfect place if you like those big storms. Always loved thunder and lightening myself. Texas is always extra dramatic since it is pretty flat and the rain doesn't have any place to go. Austin is a beautiful place and I know that you are going to fall in love with it and your new life there. Dig in, Heather. Soak up everything that God has in store for you there. You are loved, the Mastens
Post a Comment