Sunday, November 1, 2009

Update....

Well, I haven't updated in FOREVER...So....
*Teaching.... still subbing. I am getting called by a couple secretaries which is nice. My favorite school in Pflugerville I am subbing at a lot which is really nice! :) I'm still hoping to get hired permanently before the end of the school year, so please continue to pray that God will open that door.
*Waitressing.... still waitressing downtown at Iron Cactus, but I am honestly trying to not do that anymore. It is just getting really hard physically and emotionally to be doing that and subbing together. I am hoping to get another job or start doing some tutoring. However, my waitressing income is most of my income so I don't know if that is possible. Please pray for that as well.
*Everything else.... I still don't have a lot of friends here. Especially single friends. This has been hard on me, I'm not used to that. And since I'm in a big city, it's not like I'm going to go out by myself, it isn't safe. Sometimes it gets really lonely here. But I know that God has a plan and I am trying to be patient as I wait for HIS timing in everything.

The good news... make that GREAT news......

I'M COMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

I'm so EXCITED!!!!! I miss everyone so much. It is my Christmas gift from my mom. I get to be there for 2 Sundays so I can see people at Grace. I get to be home for Erica Oliver's wedding, which is also a blessing to get to see such a great friend on her special day. I get to spend Christmas with my family. I get to see friends that I MISS SO MUCH! I am very excited. I will be flying in on the 18th and staying until the 28th.... so expect big hugs, and let me know if you'll be around! I hope to see as many people as I can!

Bye for now! LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!!!!

No comments: