Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update :)

Geez! I'm not very good at keeping this thing updated! I am starting to get settled into my apartment... well I was until a 24 foot truck arrived with all of my stuff from CA! Yowzers! But that story will have to wait until those pictures are uploaded. For now you will have to be satisfied with pictures from my Best Friend's Birthday last Thursday. We had so much fun! Fifteen women, ages 29-41, went out on the town! I reserved a booth at a bar downtown (our favorite bar, owned by Brad Womack and his brothers) named The Marq and we had our own personal bartender, Amber (also our favorite). We danced the night away... it was so fun!!! Here are some pics! If you have facebook... you've probably already seen them b/c I just uploaded them there too!





Before we left the house... Daniella really want to go with us!





The group who went in the limo from Steph's



Greg rented a limo for us so we didn't have to worry about who was driving!




In the limo... ready to roll!


Self-portrait in the limo!


Everyone from the limo, and those on time, and Amber our favorite bartender!


Steph, Amber and I

Friends of Steph

Dancin', Dancin' Dancin'.....









Showing off my dance skills :)

Besties! Self-Portrait (one of many!)



Some guy offered to take our picture... so we accepted... Steph is laughing at him


The reason I am in Texas!



Johnny... the man who made the evening possible and did all the decorating!



The Hot DJ... he played 80's and 90's music for us all night!


My new friend Karyl... we are the 3 musketeers!

Amber and Johnny!


My turn!!!!

Birthday girl!


Who was left at 1:00 am when the limo arrived, and Curtis our driver!
It was such a fun, much needed, night out! I was the only single one and the only one who didn't have kids (but I do have 3 jobs... so almost as much energy is used! LOL!) We decided we will definitely be doing this for my 35th... in July!
Okay, I promise I will do my best to get the move-in photos uploaded in the next week! Love and miss you all!!!

1 comment:

Mama Mote said...

Wondered what happened to you. Looks like fun. We are still in limbo. Maybe in the next week or so I can give an update on where we will be living. I'm ready to move into my own place NOWWWWW. As much as I love Edna and being here, I'm ready to have my own space and stuff. But just a little longer.