Saturday, September 6, 2008

A teaser!

As you can see I changed my picture to show off my Texas license plate :)
I'm adjusting to Round Rock and using the GPS to go everywhere. I will post a longer post tomorrow with the run down of the week. Today I've been unpacking, organizing and doing a little laundry. But we will be leaving shortly to go turn in some more waitress applications and for Steph to do a little shopping. Tonight we are going out to The Marq in downtown Austin (Brad Womack's bar), and tomorrow I will be trying out my first church here. It is called Celebration, it's a non-denominational church that Paula Phillips sister goes to, so I'm going to try it out first. There are definitely no shortage of churches here, so I shouldn't have a problem finding one that I like and can get involved in... because you know, just like Pastor Tim always says "Everybody Plays", so I would definitely like to get into a church that I can be involved in, in some manner, whether it's the high school group again, or the younger students :)
Okay, I have to change and get ready to turn in applications... hopefully this will be enough to keep Liz Eggen satisfied until tomorrow! LOL! Love you Liz!!! :)

2 comments:

Kristina K said...

Wow!! It took me nine months to change my plates. Happy to hear you are settling in. I will keep my fingers crossed for a job and a good church. I know both are real important to you. =)

Elizabeth said...

Hahah - well this will do for now I s'pose!

Thanks for the update.

Look forward to more later. I imagine it would strange to start blogging for the first time. I don't really know if I could do it with much ease - but geez! woman you have been gone so long and not a word! I just have to give you a hard time. It is what I do best. Can't wait to hear about The Marque!